After all the running activity last weekend I took it somewhat easy this week (at least on the legs!!) I did however have quite an interesting run on Thursday. What I thought would be a slow and steady 4 mile jaunt through the neighborhood ended up being a bit of a sightseeing adventure. About a mile and a half in I saw the little guys on the left. They were scared of me (yea I know, I’m evil) so I couldn’t get a great picture but they were so little and absolutely adorbs I was having my very own photo shoot. Then at about mile 3.5 I ran into the guy on the right. Keep in mind I was nowhere near water and he was just hanging out by the sidewalk. Total randomness. Too bad ducks can’t talk, I really wanted to ask him if he was ok 😉
- Saturday: Big Elk half marathon (recap!)
- Sunday: Baltimore Women’s Classic 5k (recap!)
- Monday: much needed and welcome REST DAY
- Tuesday: much needed and welcome MASSAGE 🙂 little deep tissue never hurt anybody (well, it hurt but in a good way!)
- Wednesday: Strength training with trainer – upper body / ARMS!!
- Thursday: 4 mile walk/run (see above Fauna for the walk part!)
- Friday: Strength training with trainer
The one thing I truly love about the running community is the sense of pride and support we give to one another. A short time ago Saucony designed these limited time only #BostonStrong lace medallions as a fundraiser for the One Fund Boston. All of the proceeds went to the fund and raised over $50,000!! These medallions are now SOLD OUT but… I wanted to do my part for supporting Boston and purchased several pair. Now I want to share a few with YOU so I’m GIVING 3 SETS AWAY!!! Yay!! Please enter through Rafflecopter below. The Giveaway is open now until Sunday and winners (3) will be selected and announced on Monday. 3 days, 3 sets, 3 winners. Any questions? No? Now, get to entering and good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway – GIVEAWAY ENDED!