What a strange and eventful week. I’ve been praying every day for my friends in the Boston/Cambridge area and all those affected by the Boston Marathon events. Hoping for an end to this senseless violence soon. A fund has been set up to help the victims in Boston. Please visit One Fund Boston. I haven’t had much else to say this week. I’ll come back strong with some new stuff and updates for you next week. Just a quick workout recap and links to some other posts to catch you up. 🙂
Weekly Workout Recap:
- Sunday – REST day (toured the Spring Gardens at the White House, more on that later!)
- Monday – arms, chest and shoulder workout w/trainer
- Tuesday – 4.09 miles #RunforBoston
- Wednesday – elliptical and upper bod strength training
- Thursday – 5 mile run – 1 mile walk
- Friday – lower bod strength training w/trainer
- Saturday – REST day
In Case You Missed It:
- Just two weeks remain for the Got Chocolate Milk? Team Refuel voting!!! I need your help to win! Read the blog post and get your VOTE ON!!!!
- My thoughts on Boston and why I love running.
- Spring Music Playlist refresh: Give Me a Beat!
- A little rest day at the Zoo.