After an evening filled with the lyrical stylings of Maroon 5 in concert, I am on a music high right now!! I am Type A (yes, I admit it). I know some runners who swear by their music and others who would rather hear the sound of their footsteps on the pavement. I’m one that needs and has to have my tunes. I am so in tune with my tunes I spend a considerable amount of time planning my running playlists (read: Type A) and create separate ones for distance (5K, 10K, half, etc). This can be (and often is!) a major project when it’s time to update which I generally do every season.
What does all this mean? Well, it’s Spring sillies! So time to drop it like it’s hot with a new Spring Playlist!! Several of my fellow fitness bloggers and Sweat Pink Ambassadors are linking up to share our lists and generate ideas for spicing up our running tunes. Thanks Healthy Nest for hosting the link up! If you’re interested in hearing what other fitness nuts are listening to OR like me, looking for ideas for updating your own playlists, you can check out the link up here:
As for Mar on the Run, I have a TON of favs to choose from. I went with my Top 10. Narrowing the list was a little difficult but I did manage to break it down with what I’ve been jamming to lately. My tastes run the gamut though I like Pop and R&B primarily. Really anything with a fast beat gets those legs and arms pumping. Here we go:
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson (Watch YouTube video)
- Without You – David Guetta / Usher (Watch YouTube video)
- Who’s That Chick? – David Guetta / Rihanna (Watch YouTube video)
- Feel This Moment – Pitbull / Christina Aguilera (Watch YouTube video)
- Teddy’s Jam III – Guy (olllllllld skool) (Play Pandora Sample)
- Misery – Maroon 5 (Watch YouTube video)
- Wild Ones – Florida (Watch YouTube video)
- Hella Good – No Doubt (Watch YouTube video)
- Not Myself Tonight – Christine Aguilera (Watch YouTube video)
- Notorious BIG Remix – Notorious BIG (Listen on YouTube)
Bonus tunes (just because) 🙂
Feeling inspired? Now I’m off to go check out some other playlists and get mine ready for the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler!! What’s on YOUR playlist?